EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your art piece unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) within 7 days, and I’ll give you a refund. You must use the original packaging and you are responsible for the courier costs for the return. The refund will be paid within 14 days of receipt of the item and following inspection. It must be in the same condition as when it was originally dispatched from here. If the art is a unique size specified by you, then a refund is not available, apart from if it is faulty.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase or arrives damaged, please return and I’ll exchange it. You will need to return it in it’s original packaging and it must arrive back here undamaged. I will cover the cost of the return courier.
After 30 days, I’ll repair the product as long as it’s within the terms and conditions of warranty. The warranty period is 6 months for all products.
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition and I’ll refund it. You are responsible for the return courier cost.
By original condition I mean:
- You’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- You haven’t used the product – hung it or marked it in any way.
- Unless faulty, this should be within 7 days of purchase
- Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, I’m unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- This does not affect your statutory rights